I always love Larry Kudlow’s enthusiasm and can-do attitude. It’s the spirit for what our economy is built upon.
Kudlow knows there’s a fine line between success and failure, and that it’s freedom that makes the difference.
Before the unpredictable China virus hit American shores, Larry Kudlow had helped Donald Trump craft an economic policy that had driven unemployment levels to near record lows (see my chart below).
In a speech to the Republican National Convention last night, Kudlow promised more tax cuts and regulatory rollback in Trump’s second term.
- Payroll tax cuts for higher wages
- Income tax cuts for the middle class
- Capital gains tax cuts for investment, productivity, and jobs
- Much more regulatory relief for small businesses
Kudlow also warned Americans against the danger of Joe Biden’s plan for a $4 trillion tax hike. Those tax hikes would be a disaster for America’s small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Watch his speech here:
Action Plan: Americans are about to choose the economy they want for the next four years. The risks are high. Every month I analyze Americans’ risk perception using my RAGE Gauge. Click here to sign up for my RAGE Gauge alert, but only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Buying A Boat: Who’s Looking Out for You? - August 12, 2022
- Corporate Borrowers Giving Up on the ESG Market - August 12, 2022
- Even the ACLU Hates Gavin Newsom’s New Gun Control Law - August 12, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022