Let’s run some numbers, shall we?
If you’re making twenty-five grand working part-time, how much will you need to invest to match it with a three-percent draw rate?
The answer is just over eight hundred thousand dollars. Puts some perspective on how much your time is worth doesn’t it?
The more you want to draw, the more you’ll need to save.
The task of investing for retirement security has never been more difficult, and will perhaps become even more so in the not too distant future. Why? Look around you. Joe Biden wants to hike taxes by $4 trillion.
Action line: When you realize how valuable you are, you need to take time and care. You need to stay in the game. I want to help you. We all need a reminder now and then how truly valuable we are to our families.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- This Poll Predicts a Trump Win, Do You Know Why? - October 20, 2020
- Why Vanguard is Too Big: Part IX: It’s NOT Different this Time - October 20, 2020
- The Fix is In: How President Trump Wins the Debate - October 19, 2020
- Joe Died Suddenly, What If It Were You? - October 19, 2020
- Presidential Debate #2: What if It Wasn’t Cancelled? - October 16, 2020