Let’s run some numbers, shall we?
If you’re making twenty-five grand working part-time, how much will you need to invest to match it with a three-percent draw rate?
The answer is just over eight hundred thousand dollars. Puts some perspective on how much your time is worth doesn’t it?
The more you want to draw, the more you’ll need to save.
The task of investing for retirement security has never been more difficult, and will perhaps become even more so in the not too distant future. Why? Look around you. Joe Biden wants to hike taxes by $4 trillion.
Action line: When you realize how valuable you are, you need to take time and care. You need to stay in the game. I want to help you. We all need a reminder now and then how truly valuable we are to our families.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022
- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS: Joe Kent BEATS Trump-Impeaching Jaime Herrera Beutler in Oregon Congressional Primary - August 10, 2022
- Your Retirement Life: Let the Slow and Steady Be Your Way of LIFE - August 9, 2022
- Police Widow Blames Soros-Funded DA for Husband’s Death - August 9, 2022