It turns out during the recent U.S./China battle the trade to have made was to buy bonds such as Vanguard GNMA.
Yesterday, when the Dow fell 600 points, or 2.38%, and the tech-stuffed NASDAQ cratered (3.41%), Vanguard GNMA was up. Not a lot. But it made money nonetheless.
The sooner you install a counterbalanced strategy with your hard-earned money, the more comfortable you’ll feel in times like these.
The key to enjoying the retirement you deserve is to understand that markets can become violent, and when they do, bonds can be your best defense.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Buying A Boat: Who’s Looking Out for You? - August 12, 2022
- Corporate Borrowers Giving Up on the ESG Market - August 12, 2022
- Even the ACLU Hates Gavin Newsom’s New Gun Control Law - August 12, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022