Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XXXIV
Your takeaway from my chart below, where stocks did nothing for a generation is, dividends—as in d-i-v-i-d-e-n-d-s.
In the chart below, they’re not included.
It’s a simple price chart.
Remember, if you’re receiving dividends—like rent on an income property—you’re being paid to be in the market. Price isn’t much of a concern.
You don’t live or die by the price of a property year to year. It’s the initial price you pay and rents that bring home the bacon. Relying on fluctuations in prices is speculating, not investing.
Take a look at Young Research’s dividend-centric RCs strategy and how it has performed. You can see the value of dividends.
Income keeps you in the game in times like these.
Read my entire series, Coronavirus Infects Stock Market here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021
- Breaking News: October RAGE Gauge and Market Corrections - September 17, 2021