You’ll love this if you’re dreaming of an active retirement life.
My clients are ski bums.
Well, not exactly, considering they own their own place in the Tetons.
But rising before dawn, queuing up for the first tram, especially on powder days, is a ski bum’s life. That’s why it was no surprise to receive this email:
Snow over a hundred inches so far in 2020! Every day a powder day! Several more days for this storm cycle!
We have been very happy with your care of our financials. Skiing has been fabulous. More powder tomorrow!
Will give you a call when we come up for air!
When they get home in the spring, to Lake Champlain, they like to hike up the local resort to catch the last tracks of the season. Then they’re off on a working vacation to Hawaii—big wave windsurfing is work.
In the Fall, there’s a windsurfing trip to Cape Hatteras and extended stays along the way to visit friends and family. Nice life!
Don’t worry, I’m used to it. Someone’s gotta man the fort.
Originally posted on January 15, 2020.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Here’s Another Reason to Visit Your Survival Guy in Newport - August 17, 2022
- Wall St. Won’t Protect Investors, So this GOP Attorney General Is - August 17, 2022
- DEVASTATION: Tsunami Simulation Study Frightens Coastal Dwellers - August 16, 2022
- Americans Turn to Salvaged Food to Avoid Bidenflation - August 16, 2022
- Wyoming Residents Are “Fed Up” With Liz Cheney - August 16, 2022