For one, if you’re successful, you saw the writing on the wall over the last couple of years and voted with your feet, with many of you landing in Your Survival Guy’s Super State of Florida, among others.
My favored New Hampshire is the canary in the coal mine for 2024, with Republican Chris Sununu easily winning reelection to the governorship with fellow Republican, Trump-backed (and Democrat-funded) Don Bolduc, losing his bid for the Senate. No Republican Party line voting there. Same with Republican Brian Kemp winning the governorship in Georgia and voters certainly not voting the party line for Trump-backed Senate hopeful Herschel Walker. But that game isn’t over yet. Far from it.
There’ll be plenty of time to Monday morning quarterback this, but for now, the big winner is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. He didn’t dance around the country playing politics. He stayed on message, focused on himself, and got the job done—winning his election.
Action Line: Prepare for the future. Click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, and prepare your family’s financial and personal security.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “I Need Preservation of Principal and Growth” - March 22, 2023
- DEMOCRATIC SENATOR: Biden’s ESG Veto “Absolutely Infuriating” - March 22, 2023
- Are You Fairly Wealthy? I’m Listening - March 21, 2023
- How Long Is Your Water Supply Chain? - March 21, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s BEST Insider’s Guide to Key West - March 20, 2023