I recently told you the story of a client of mine who had to drive into what he called “gun hell,” aka Massachusetts, without his favorite handgun. Because the trip’s final destination was Massachusetts, and he couldn’t concealed carry in that state, my client had to forgo his personal security throughout the entire trip from Arizona.
If you are a firearm owner and you want to find the best resource for the rules of carrying your gun in each state, I advise picking up a copy of the 2019 Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States.
Here are some sample pages I use regularly. There’s even one from “gun hell.”
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Friday Night Shoot with My Kids - September 23, 2020
- You Invest They Win, AGAIN - September 23, 2020
- Are You Working with Sound Investment Counsel You Can Trust? - September 22, 2020
- Vaccine? What’s Love Got to Do with It? - September 22, 2020
- Joe Biden: Forgetful Yes, Forgotten, Not So Much - September 22, 2020