Allowing Nancy Pelosi and her radical progressive Democrat party leadership team to regain control of the House of Representatives is the last thing Americans want. During just his brief two years as president, Donald Trump has done more to super-charge America’s economy than anyone since Ronald Reagan. Since Pelosi entered the House of Representatives in 1987, she has done little aside from corralling the nation’s socialists toward their goals, and amassing an estimated $26.4 million fortune.
For an understanding of what Americans will be giving up if they vote to empower Nancy Pelosi, take a quick look at the slideshow below. Donald Trump has improved almost every substantial measure of economic progress in the United States. Putting Pelosi back in power will undercut all that progress.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- This Poll Predicts a Trump Win, Do You Know Why? - October 20, 2020
- Why Vanguard is Too Big: Part IX: It’s NOT Different this Time - October 20, 2020
- The Fix is In: How President Trump Wins the Debate - October 19, 2020
- Joe Died Suddenly, What If It Were You? - October 19, 2020
- Presidential Debate #2: What if It Wasn’t Cancelled? - October 16, 2020