I thought you’d like to see this picture taken by a client at the Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show. It’s the largest gun show in the world and might be the safest place too. Check out a description of the show here:
This is the show you have been waiting for. We have the largest selection and the best prices! Bring your guns and knives to sell or trade. If you miss this show, you will regret it. Make your plans now. Tell your friends. Bring your kids and Have a great time.
- World’s Largest Selection of antique, collector and modern firearms, knives and accessories.
- Save Time – You can go to small shows every weekend but never find what you can find at one Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Gun Show. Just about anything you want can be found (if it’s legal) at our shows. For example, you may attend dozens of good shows before you find an antique Henry rifle, but you may find a dozen rare Henry rifles at our show. At a recent show, a spectator told us he counted 26! And there were just too many old Colts and Winchesters to count.
- Save Money – Healthy competition is the American Way of life. Take the example of the Henry rifle. Compare and save.
- History – Since 1955, the Indian Territory Gun Collectors Association has sponsored two shows, typically in April & October, every year. In 1968, Joe Wanenmacher was elected secretary treasurer of the club. One of his responsibilities of treasurer was to produce the show. It was a tiny 100 table show when he took over, but under his leadership, it grew to be the biggest and best gun show in the world! I.T.G.C.A. no longer sponsors the show, but we’re excited to be sponsored by the Tulsa Arms Collectors Association.
- Best – When you come to a Wanenmacher’s Gun Show, you see a gun show full of guns, knives, ammo and some military artifacts. You WON’T see lots of non-gun related stuff or flea market garbage. Not that they don’t want to come, We won’t let them. Our show could be 5 times bigger than it is if we let in all the exhibitors who really don’t belong in a gun show. (candy dealers, spa salesmen, car dealers, etc…) We limit non-related items to just 2% of the entire show. The building is still packed – both levels – with top quality gun show merchandise. Many of the best antique dealers come to Tulsa, bringing excellent, hard to find antique firearms. (once again, not antique furniture or magazines, but antique guns and related items.) Our antique section is getting bigger every year.
- Best Exhibitors – We travel all over the country to find the best exhibitors with the nicest displays. Most exhibitors bring their best and unusual merchandise to Tulsa because it sells.
- Best Crowd – Tulsa, OK has some of the nicest people in the world. Good, hard working people who deserve a good gun show. Lots of people who don’t live here make the trip from almost all 50 states. We even have several people who come from foreign countries every show. They know the best only comes around two times a year and they really have a good time.
Read more about the show here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Happy Presidents’ Day! - February 17, 2020
- The Great Holocausts of the Twentieth Century Driven by Radical Ideologues - February 14, 2020
- Senate Pushes Back Against Sound Monetary Policy - February 14, 2020
- “Mr. Smart Guy’s” Bullish Signal for Stocks - February 13, 2020
- “Hello, McFly?” - February 13, 2020