Don Huffines, a gubernatorial candidate from Texas, takes aim at Gov. Greg Abbott, saying he will do what no one else has done by securing the nation’s southern border.
When I am Governor of Texas I will use Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution to secure the Texas Border. I will never ask permission from the federal government.
— Don Huffines (@DonHuffines) September 30, 2021
American politicians need to explain RIGHT NOW why busses of illegal immigrants are allowed to roll through Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and every other state, dropping lawbreakers in cities and suburbs around America. At any time of day in America, you could see a busload of illegal Somalis or Salvadorans roll up to the middle of your town and unload. America’s leaders better get their act together and stop this behavior or the people of the states through which these busses are traveling will take it upon themselves to end the problem once and for all.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- PRIMARIES: Trump Endorsed Candidates’ HUGE Night - May 18, 2022
- All-Powerful Money Managers Voting YOUR Money Targeted by Senate GOP - May 18, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: Buffalo Shooter was Troubled and People Knew It - May 18, 2022
- Guns and Money: Learn from Ukraine and Get Yours Today - May 18, 2022
- BE VIGILANT: The Rats Are Scurrying in These Rough Markets - May 17, 2022