Don Huffines, a gubernatorial candidate from Texas, takes aim at Gov. Greg Abbott, saying he will do what no one else has done by securing the nation’s southern border.
When I am Governor of Texas I will use Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution to secure the Texas Border. I will never ask permission from the federal government.
— Don Huffines (@DonHuffines) September 30, 2021
American politicians need to explain RIGHT NOW why busses of illegal immigrants are allowed to roll through Texas, Mississippi, Florida, and every other state, dropping lawbreakers in cities and suburbs around America. At any time of day in America, you could see a busload of illegal Somalis or Salvadorans roll up to the middle of your town and unload. America’s leaders better get their act together and stop this behavior or the people of the states through which these busses are traveling will take it upon themselves to end the problem once and for all.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- POWER DOWN, PREP UP: Rise To Meet the Challenge - October 27, 2021
- BLACKROCK’S BITCOIN-ESG PARADOX: You Can’t Have It All - October 27, 2021
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: Where’s Joe? - October 27, 2021
- DESPERATE: Terry McAuliffe Buying SOROS-BACKED Fake News Smear Campaign - October 27, 2021
- Is Your “Wealth Adviser” a Fiduciary? Here’s How to Find Out - October 26, 2021