Clients of mine shared these pictures from their recent, once-in-a-lifetime trip.
The following two tabs change content below.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
E.J. Smith is Founder of YourSurvivalGuy.com, Managing Director at Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., a Managing Editor of Richardcyoung.com, and Editor-in-Chief of Youngresearch.com. His focus at all times is on preparing clients and readers for “Times Like These.” E.J. graduated from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, with a B.S. in finance and investments. In 1995, E.J. began his investment career at Fidelity Investments in Boston before joining Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd. in 1998. E.J. has trained at Sig Sauer Academy in Epping, NH. His first drum set was a 5-piece Slingerland with Zildjians. He grew-up worshiping Neil Peart (RIP) of the band Rush, and loves the song Tom Sawyer—the name of his family’s boat, a Grady-White Canyon 306. He grew up in Mattapoisett, MA, an idyllic small town on the water near Cape Cod. He spends time in Newport, RI and Bartlett, NH—both as far away from Wall Street as one could mentally get. The Newport office is on a quiet, tree lined street not far from the harbor and the log cabin in Bartlett, NH, the “Live Free or Die” state, sits on the edge of the White Mountain National Forest. He enjoys spending time in Key West and Paris. Please get in touch with E.J. at email@example.com
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Here’s Another Reason to Visit Your Survival Guy in Newport - August 17, 2022
- Wall St. Won’t Protect Investors, So this GOP Attorney General Is - August 17, 2022
- DEVASTATION: Tsunami Simulation Study Frightens Coastal Dwellers - August 16, 2022
- Americans Turn to Salvaged Food to Avoid Bidenflation - August 16, 2022
- Wyoming Residents Are “Fed Up” With Liz Cheney - August 16, 2022