You’ll love this if you’re dreaming of an active retirement life.
My clients are ski bums.
Well, not exactly, considering they own their own place in the Tetons.
But rising before dawn, queuing up for the first tram, especially on powder days, is a ski bum’s life. That’s why it was no surprise to receive this email:
Snow over a hundred inches so far in 2020! Every day a powder day! Several more days for this storm cycle!
We have been very happy with your care of our financials. Skiing has been fabulous. More powder tomorrow!
Will give you a call when we come up for air!
When they get home in the spring, to Lake Champlain, they like to hike up the local resort to catch the last tracks of the season. Then they’re off on a working vacation to Hawaii—big wave windsurfing is work.
In the Fall, there’s a windsurfing trip to Cape Hatteras and extended stays along the way to visit friends and family. Nice life!
Don’t worry, I’m used to it. Someone’s gotta man the fort.
Originally posted on January 15, 2020.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Why You AWLAYS Need This in Your Portfolio - January 21, 2022
- DIGITAL GOLD? Bitcoin-Stock Correlation Heightens, Frightening Investors - January 21, 2022
- COUNTING ON THE COMMIES? Evergrande Bondholders Hope China Will Work with Them - January 21, 2022
- SPAC Risks Unmasked in Shakeup - January 21, 2022
- February RAGE Gauge: MEET the Scorched Earth Economy - January 20, 2022