My clients are ski bums.
Well, not exactly, considering they own their own place in the Tetons.
But rising before dawn, queuing up for the first tram, especially on powder days, is a ski bum’s life. That’s why it was no surprise to receive this email:
Snow over a hundred inches so far in 2020! Every day a powder day! Several more days for this storm cycle!
We have been very happy with your care of our financials. Skiing has been fabulous. More powder tomorrow!
Will give you a call when we come up for air!
When they get home in the spring, to Lake Champlain, they like to hike up the local resort to catch the last tracks of the season. Then they’re off on a working vacation to Hawaii—big wave windsurfing is work.
In the Fall, there’s a windsurfing trip to Cape Hatteras and extended stays along the way to visit friends and family. Nice life!
Don’t worry, I’m used to it. Someone’s gotta man the fort.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XX - March 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XIX - March 26, 2020
- Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XVIII - March 25, 2020
- You Must Protect Your Business: Looters Hit Walgreens in San Francisco - March 25, 2020
- Coronavirus Infects Stock Market: Part XVII - March 24, 2020