My clients are ski bums.
Well, not exactly, considering they own their own place in the Tetons.
But rising before dawn, queuing up for the first tram, especially on powder days, is a ski bum’s life. That’s why it was no surprise to receive this email:
Snow over a hundred inches so far in 2020! Every day a powder day! Several more days for this storm cycle!
We have been very happy with your care of our financials. Skiing has been fabulous. More powder tomorrow!
Will give you a call when we come up for air!
When they get home in the spring, to Lake Champlain, they like to hike up the local resort to catch the last tracks of the season. Then they’re off on a working vacation to Hawaii—big wave windsurfing is work.
In the Fall, there’s a windsurfing trip to Cape Hatteras and extended stays along the way to visit friends and family. Nice life!
Don’t worry, I’m used to it. Someone’s gotta man the fort.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Cowards Loot, You Fight - May 29, 2020
- Dave Brubeck Trio with Gerry Mulligan & Paul Desmond - May 29, 2020
- The Undisputed King of Home Defense Ammo - May 29, 2020
- The Threat of an EMP Attack from China in the “New Cold War” - May 29, 2020
- Get Ready: Your Survival Guy’s Guide to the Second Wave - May 28, 2020