Earlier this year, Your Survival Guy received two books and a note from a long-time client. We’ve been working together now for what will be 20-years come August 2023. That’s an eternity in this field of work where “what have you done for me lately?” can rule the day. But that’s the nature of the beast, and my job is to help protect my customers from the dangers trying to separate them from their money that lurk around every dark corner. This is hardball.
Years ago, my client decided to eschew the pressures of Christmas cards and gifts and to send his thanks at his own “intentional” pace. You can imagine my surprise when this package of books and a Christmas card, thank you, arrived weeks later. This is why we do what we do. Thank you for reading.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022
- MAJOR WARNING ON FOOD SHORTAGES: Businesses Prepare for Violence - August 11, 2022
- BLUE STATE BLUES: There’s No Way Out of This for Democrats - August 10, 2022
- Joe Manchin Has Broken Multiple Pledges to the American People - August 10, 2022