You know a group is special when you want to share their music with your kids. When you’re actually excited to see their reaction when hearing it for the first time because you know how it hit you. Certain songs do that. They are so iconic you can’t wait to share them.
Van Halen’s “Jump”, especially, is one of those songs that will live forever for my family. We play it every morning before hitting the slopes. It is the last song played as a pump up in anticipation of a day of skiing.
RIP Eddie Van Halen, you will be missed. Your songs will live forever.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023