You know a group is special when you want to share their music with your kids. When you’re actually excited to see their reaction when hearing it for the first time because you know how it hit you. Certain songs do that. They are so iconic you can’t wait to share them.
Van Halen’s “Jump”, especially, is one of those songs that will live forever for my family. We play it every morning before hitting the slopes. It is the last song played as a pump up in anticipation of a day of skiing.
RIP Eddie Van Halen, you will be missed. Your songs will live forever.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021