You know a group is special when you want to share their music with your kids. When you’re actually excited to see their reaction when hearing it for the first time because you know how it hit you. Certain songs do that. They are so iconic you can’t wait to share them.
Van Halen’s “Jump”, especially, is one of those songs that will live forever for my family. We play it every morning before hitting the slopes. It is the last song played as a pump up in anticipation of a day of skiing.
RIP Eddie Van Halen, you will be missed. Your songs will live forever.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021