UPDATE 9.11.23: I wrote this to you about ten years ago, and it still applies today as much as it did then.
Originally posted September 24, 2013.
This year the tax on dividend paying stocks for the highest wage earners, thanks to Obamacare, is 23.8%. One way to avoid this tax altogether is to invest in dividend paying stocks in your tax deferred accounts. If you have a 401k collecting dust in a corporate account somewhere then now is the time to do an IRA Rollover to Fidelity or Vanguard. Don’t let inertia get the better of you. Set up a brokerage account and construct a portfolio of high yielding dividend paying stocks tax-free.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023
- Don’t Ask Me When to Haul Your Boat - September 20, 2023
- You May Be Surprised by America’s “Least Woke City” - September 20, 2023