Happy Monday. Are you paying attention to the “transitory” inflation? How much more did you pay this year for your Christmas tree? How about your turkey on Thanksgiving? Inflation is always a monetary event of too many dollars chasing too few goods. But the fact that the Fed has called inflation “transitory” (not anymore they’re not) is a joke.
Take a look at this chart and you tell me if the destruction of the dollar was ever transitory.
Action Line: Even if it’s the same U.S. President on your dollar bill, its value is hardly what it used to be, and this is not transitory. It’s what the government does. Need a plan? Let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- PRIMARIES: Trump Endorsed Candidates’ HUGE Night - May 18, 2022
- All-Powerful Money Managers Voting YOUR Money Targeted by Senate GOP - May 18, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: Buffalo Shooter was Troubled and People Knew It - May 18, 2022
- Guns and Money: Learn from Ukraine and Get Yours Today - May 18, 2022
- BE VIGILANT: The Rats Are Scurrying in These Rough Markets - May 17, 2022