Happy Monday. Are you paying attention to the “transitory” inflation? How much more did you pay this year for your Christmas tree? How about your turkey on Thanksgiving? Inflation is always a monetary event of too many dollars chasing too few goods. But the fact that the Fed has called inflation “transitory” (not anymore they’re not) is a joke.
Take a look at this chart and you tell me if the destruction of the dollar was ever transitory.
Action Line: Even if it’s the same U.S. President on your dollar bill, its value is hardly what it used to be, and this is not transitory. It’s what the government does. Need a plan? Let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023