Happy Monday. Are you paying attention to the “transitory” inflation? How much more did you pay this year for your Christmas tree? How about your turkey on Thanksgiving? Inflation is always a monetary event of too many dollars chasing too few goods. But the fact that the Fed has called inflation “transitory” (not anymore they’re not) is a joke.
Take a look at this chart and you tell me if the destruction of the dollar was ever transitory.
Action Line: Even if it’s the same U.S. President on your dollar bill, its value is hardly what it used to be, and this is not transitory. It’s what the government does. Need a plan? Let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023
- Don’t Ask Me When to Haul Your Boat - September 20, 2023
- You May Be Surprised by America’s “Least Woke City” - September 20, 2023