In my conversations with you, you’re telling me how you’re getting settled into your summer groove and how it’s not always easy. I hear you. Because when the days are three times longer than nights, there’s a lot of anxiety to “get stuff done.” And it doesn’t get easier with age.
When making coffee feels like climbing Everest, or doing the dishes is the last thing you want to do, remember, you’re not alone. This is a time of year packed with pressure, and as we get older, it’s more difficult to have patience because we like things the way we like them, and things need to be right. Just ask your spouse.
Action Line: One of my favorite quotes from Jack Bogle on investing is: “Just don’t do something, stand there.” It’s a quote I use all the time in reverse to my kids. I’ll get it straight one of these days. Pray for patience.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021
- Breaking News: October RAGE Gauge and Market Corrections - September 17, 2021