Have markets all gone mad? Take a look at this chart. It shows you how many stocks in the S&P 500 are trading at more than ten times sales. It’s a shocking display and may go down as the poster child chart for today’s madness. This chart needs to go on your fridge.
Speaking of your fridge, how’s your lazy cash doing? Is it eating all your leftovers, drinking your milk, and not doing the dishes? Hey, I get it. We all have cash that’s lazy, and sometimes it needs a little tough love. But be warned, there’re plenty of scoundrels out there looking to “take the pressure off of you,” and promising you greener pastures. Don’t let “easy” separate you from the cash you love.
What am I talking about today? You guessed it, life insurance and annuities, the financial equivalent of a “promised land,” that leaves a lot to be desired. Your Survival Guy knows the snakes who slither in this corner of the market. They’re pros. They know the system. And if you’re not on your game, it’s easy to be hypnotized by them.
Action Line: Your lazy cash may frustrate you at times. But you still love it. You would hate for anything bad to happen to it. But be careful, because it’s in times like these when easy money disappears in a blink of an eye. Don’t let that be you. We should probably talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Nephew Graduates, and I’m Larry the Cable Guy - June 5, 2023
- California Is Driving These Wealthy Businesses Out of the State - June 5, 2023
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023