It’s tax season, why not show your grandchildren how to keep more of what they make? First, tell them about tax-deferred accounts, and then explain to them the power of compounding. Look at the difference between Grandchild A, whose grandparents explained the power of compounding and saved early and often, and Grandchild B whose grandparents only started saving later.
Action Line: Save early, save often, and start saving now for your children or grandchildren. As you can see in the table above, if you start early, it doesn’t take a lot to deliver the rewards of compounding to your family. Read more on compounding here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023