It’s tax season, why not show your grandchildren how to keep more of what they make? First, tell them about tax-deferred accounts, and then explain to them the power of compounding. Look at the difference between Grandchild A, whose grandparents explained the power of compounding and saved early and often, and Grandchild B whose grandparents only started saving later.
Action Line: Save early, save often, and start saving now for your children or grandchildren. As you can see in the table above, if you start early, it doesn’t take a lot to deliver the rewards of compounding to your family. Read more on compounding here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CALLED OUT: Omicron Variant Panic Puts Investors in a Corner - November 29, 2021
- These Companies Can’t Make Enough Ammunition - November 29, 2021
- BlackRock Has Two Sets of Rules for China and America - November 29, 2021
- 101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire - November 28, 2021
- “Five Decades Later Writing to You from Old Town, Key West”-Dick Young - November 27, 2021