It’s tax season, why not show your grandchildren how to keep more of what they make? First, tell them about tax-deferred accounts, and then explain to them the power of compounding. Look at the difference between Grandchild A, whose grandparents explained the power of compounding and saved early and often, and Grandchild B whose grandparents only started saving later.
Action Line: Save early, save often, and start saving now for your children or grandchildren. As you can see in the table above, if you start early, it doesn’t take a lot to deliver the rewards of compounding to your family. Read more on compounding here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022