It’s tax season, why not show your grandchildren how to keep more of what they make? First, tell them about tax-deferred accounts, and then explain to them the power of compounding. Look at the difference between Grandchild A, whose grandparents explained the power of compounding and saved early and often, and Grandchild B whose grandparents only started saving later.
Action Line: Save early, save often, and start saving now for your children or grandchildren. As you can see in the table above, if you start early, it doesn’t take a lot to deliver the rewards of compounding to your family. Read more on compounding here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021