Yesterday the S&P 500 fell by 2.5%. At the same time, the Vanguard GNMA Index fund was up 0.2%. Having powerful counterbalancing bond funds like Vanguard GNMA in your portfolio can prevent you from taking massive hits to your wealth.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Buying A Boat: Who’s Looking Out for You? - August 12, 2022
- Corporate Borrowers Giving Up on the ESG Market - August 12, 2022
- Even the ACLU Hates Gavin Newsom’s New Gun Control Law - August 12, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Favorite Number is 72: Here’s Why - August 11, 2022
- WHOLE FOODS CEO: “Socialists Are Taking Over” - August 11, 2022