Take Newport, RI for example. The beaches are closed, but the Cliff Walk is open.
The Cliff Walk is narrow. It’s impossible to social distance on a five-foot wide path. Now, there’s a huge sign (like the ones you see on the side of a highway) flashing: “Face masks must be worn.”
In New Hampshire, the Appalachian Mountain Club is closing its hiking huts for the season. The parking lot to the popular Diana’s Bath trail is closed.
The Newport Folk and Jazz festivals are cancelled.
Who’s calling the shots?
I’d imagine there are government officials saying: “You want our support with the festivals next year? Then forget about this year.”
The degree to which your life will be controlled by government is now a regional event—blue state governors will make sure of that.
If you’re over 60 where you live matters. When government protects you, you become vulnerable—at no fault of your own.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021