Your Survival Guy had a couple of meetings at our Newport, RI office Monday. In the first one, we talked about the resilience of dividend-paying stocks in times like these and about a recent extended stay in Florida fishing and enjoying the outdoors. In the second one, we talked about the importance of dividends during inflationary times and their steady stream of income. They just got back from Capitol Reef National Park and said it’s their favorite one of all. You can check it out here.
Action Line: Everyone deserves an unforgettable adventure, whether it’s a perfect day in Capitol Reef National Park or Your Survival Guy’s Key West Summer Camp in March.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Guide to Your Lazy Cash - December 9, 2022
- FEAR IN THE DARK: Terrorists Strike More U.S. Power Stations - December 9, 2022
- SEC Signals Greater Regulation of Crypto “Casinos” - December 9, 2022
- Your Survival Guy’s Christmas at Fort Wilderness - December 8, 2022
- Vanguard Does a U-Turn on Investor Activism - December 8, 2022