The Biden administration’s Energy Secretary, Jennifer Granholm, has once again insulted the middle-class Americans who are suffering from $5.00/gallon average gasoline prices (worse in many places). Instead of laying out a plan to increase oil production to drive down prices for suffering families, Granholm told CNN’s New Day that the Biden administration would rather the energy companies “become diversified energy companies, to be able to produce other means of clean energy.”
How long will that take? How many families will lose everything in the time it takes for Granholm and Biden to encourage ExxonMobil and Chevron to develop enough green energy to put their own oil operations out of business?
Watch Granholm below:
This clip is ASTONISHING.
Energy Sec. @JenGranholm demands energy companies to make massive investments to increase oil supply while simultaneously saying they want to shut them down over the next 5-10 years.
WHAT IS THIS WHITE HOUSE?! pic.twitter.com/CTgC4dk92x
— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) June 15, 2022
Action Line: Your Survival Guy wants readers to prepare their families and finances for trouble like this, but the Biden administration makes it hard. Just when you think things can’t get worse, they do. If you’re serious about surviving this administration, click here to subscribe to my free monthly Survive & Thrive letter, and we’ll weather this storm together. But only if you’re serious.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022
- Democrats Don’t Want You to Read about the Crime in Their Cities - December 1, 2022
- Survive and Thrive December 2022: Your Survival Guy Prefers Bombardier’s Global Express 7500 - December 1, 2022