During Joe Biden’s recent CNN Townhall with Anderson Cooper, Biden told Cooper that he had visited the southern border. He didn’t say when that was.
The exchange on the border follows questions by Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy about a month ago, who asked Press Secretary Jen Psaki “Has President Biden ever visited the Southern Border?” Psaki didn’t know at the time.
After Biden told Cooper he’d been the border, Doocy followed up with Psaki, who offered up that Biden had “driven through” the border in 2008 during the campaign. That’s thirteen years ago.
Does Psaki really believe Americans will swallow that answer? Joe Biden has created a crisis on the border this year, and he expects Americans to believe that a drive-by thirteen years ago gives him credibility on the issue?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023