During Joe Biden’s recent CNN Townhall with Anderson Cooper, Biden told Cooper that he had visited the southern border. He didn’t say when that was.
The exchange on the border follows questions by Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy about a month ago, who asked Press Secretary Jen Psaki “Has President Biden ever visited the Southern Border?” Psaki didn’t know at the time.
After Biden told Cooper he’d been the border, Doocy followed up with Psaki, who offered up that Biden had “driven through” the border in 2008 during the campaign. That’s thirteen years ago.
Does Psaki really believe Americans will swallow that answer? Joe Biden has created a crisis on the border this year, and he expects Americans to believe that a drive-by thirteen years ago gives him credibility on the issue?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023