So masks are off in Newport, RI, but my son’s school is still hanging on to the dream of requiring masks in the classroom. Other schools around the country are also holding on to the dream of power over kids. Even though we’re told the “science has changed,” that’s what this whole thing has been about from the beginning. Power.
And then you see the Hollywood stars at the Super Bowl maskless and carefree. The image of a mustachioed Matt Damon is hard to get out of my head. This is the guy who’s pushing cryptocurrencies on TV. If that isn’t a barometer reading for peak crypto, what is? (Thanks, client Chris). The whole thing looked like it was straight from the Roman Coliseum.
Then you have the Canadian Truckers doing what’s right for freedom, and the elites belittle them. How can this end well when those in power do not care about you or me?
Action Line: Do your local politicians care about you? The easy way to tell is by looking at how they treat you. Do they maximize your freedom while minimizing their impact on your livelihood? If not, if instead, they treat you more like a piggy bank and someone they have power over, it’s time to look for a better America. Start your search with my Super States. If you need regular guidance on the best places in America, click here to sign up for my free Survive & Thrive letter. I’ll help you find a better America, today.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive November 2023: A Word or Two about Your Survival Guy’s Money - December 1, 2023
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023