Over the weekend a lot of news was made over a video that appeared to show Catholic high school students in Washington D.C. for the March for Life in a confrontation with a native American activist (later identified as Nathan Phillips).
There were calls for retribution against the students, and even insinuations that they should be harmed physically by D.C. elites.
In the segment below, Tucker Carlson explains what really happened, and how the complex situation was much different than the short clip that made the rounds on the viral internet.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023