Over the weekend a lot of news was made over a video that appeared to show Catholic high school students in Washington D.C. for the March for Life in a confrontation with a native American activist (later identified as Nathan Phillips).
There were calls for retribution against the students, and even insinuations that they should be harmed physically by D.C. elites.
In the segment below, Tucker Carlson explains what really happened, and how the complex situation was much different than the short clip that made the rounds on the viral internet.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Problem with Interest Rate Predictors - October 6, 2022
- Louisiana Joins West Virginia, Texas in Targeting BlackRock’s ESG Activism - October 6, 2022
- Voters Want Their Streets Back - October 6, 2022
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022