Tucker speaks and you listen. Mike Brest reports in the Washington Examiner (abridged):
Fox News prime-time hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham recorded their most-watched weeks in the history of their shows amid the Senate’s impeachment trial.
Tucker Carlson Tonight and The Ingraham Angle averaged 4.1 million and 3.8 million viewers last week, respectively, according to Nielsen Media Research. Their ratings bump corresponded with the Senate’s impeachment trial of President Trump after being accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He is expected to be acquitted in a vote on Wednesday.
Sean Hannity’s 9 p.m. EST show had more viewers than both of Carlson’s and Ingraham’s 8 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST shows with an average of 4.3 million viewers a night; however, that was only good for the second-best week in Hannity history.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021