Tucker speaks and you listen. Mike Brest reports in the Washington Examiner (abridged):
Fox News prime-time hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham recorded their most-watched weeks in the history of their shows amid the Senate’s impeachment trial.
Tucker Carlson Tonight and The Ingraham Angle averaged 4.1 million and 3.8 million viewers last week, respectively, according to Nielsen Media Research. Their ratings bump corresponded with the Senate’s impeachment trial of President Trump after being accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He is expected to be acquitted in a vote on Wednesday.
Sean Hannity’s 9 p.m. EST show had more viewers than both of Carlson’s and Ingraham’s 8 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST shows with an average of 4.3 million viewers a night; however, that was only good for the second-best week in Hannity history.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RECONSTRUCTION: The Confiscation of All His Property - April 13, 2021
- Inflation? Yes. - April 13, 2021
- FORENSIC REPORT: Major Miscounting in Michigan. NH Next? - April 13, 2021
- Demography Is Destiny: You Will Rise and Stand - April 12, 2021
- Fidelity Investments #1: Hires 4,000 Focuses on YOU - April 12, 2021