Tucker speaks and you listen. Mike Brest reports in the Washington Examiner (abridged):
Fox News prime-time hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham recorded their most-watched weeks in the history of their shows amid the Senate’s impeachment trial.
Tucker Carlson Tonight and The Ingraham Angle averaged 4.1 million and 3.8 million viewers last week, respectively, according to Nielsen Media Research. Their ratings bump corresponded with the Senate’s impeachment trial of President Trump after being accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He is expected to be acquitted in a vote on Wednesday.
Sean Hannity’s 9 p.m. EST show had more viewers than both of Carlson’s and Ingraham’s 8 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST shows with an average of 4.3 million viewers a night; however, that was only good for the second-best week in Hannity history.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022