Tucker speaks and you listen. Mike Brest reports in the Washington Examiner (abridged):
Fox News prime-time hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham recorded their most-watched weeks in the history of their shows amid the Senate’s impeachment trial.
Tucker Carlson Tonight and The Ingraham Angle averaged 4.1 million and 3.8 million viewers last week, respectively, according to Nielsen Media Research. Their ratings bump corresponded with the Senate’s impeachment trial of President Trump after being accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He is expected to be acquitted in a vote on Wednesday.
Sean Hannity’s 9 p.m. EST show had more viewers than both of Carlson’s and Ingraham’s 8 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST shows with an average of 4.3 million viewers a night; however, that was only good for the second-best week in Hannity history.
Read more here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023
- Welcome to Hotel California, Where You Can Never Leave - January 25, 2023
- What You’re Telling Me Matters - January 24, 2023
- The Rich Seek More from Bank Accounts - January 24, 2023