Chillary is the image that I cannot get out of my head.
No sooner did mediator Lester Holt unclip his mic and there was Chillary center stage, shaking hands with their enablers in the crowd, as the Trump family stood back, aghast, and watched.
That is the image I will remember most.
The Trumps, and the rest of the families watching around the country, could only witness another disgraceful, classless act by the Clintons.
Donald Trump did what he needed to do last night. He will be remembered. He reminded everyone watching what a failure Secretary Clinton has been to this country. Three points that I remember most.
One, Hillary called her email problem a “mistake.” Trump countered, no, it was not a mistake. It is not a mistake when your staff needs to plead the fifth to protect you.
Second, Hillary’s negligence as Secretary of State helped create the problem that is ISIS. Now she wants to fix it? Please. Trump reminded us what a failure she has been.
Third, Hillary has spent millions on negative adds. Trump said he’s refrained from telling Americans what he really knows about the Clintons. I believe it. So does everyone else.
Trump did what he needed to do last night. He reminded us what we would get from Chillary. More Washington. More lies. More insiders. And, last but not least: Do not to get between a stage and a Clinton.
Full: Trump and Clinton face off in first debate
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021