I’ve been enjoying this series by Portland, Maine resident Ben Leoni. If you remember working in your twenties and living for the weekends then you’ll appreciate this.
It ends where it all began… on the most badass backcountry skiing mountain in the East. Behold the final episode in this groundbreaking series. Ben Leoni is wrapping up 3 seasons of this passion side project, Working For The Weekend, with one last trip to his favorite “rock pile.”
A huge thanks to all the viewers, fans, sponsors and support from the Ski The East and backcountry community! Although this series is coming to a close, Ben will continue to be out on the hill, exploring the mountains each winter.
For now… it’s back to work.
Read more about the series here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Be Dangerous: Biden’s Progressive Puppeteers’ E.O. Gun Grab - April 9, 2021
- It’s as Simple as 4%? No, Not Anymore - April 9, 2021
- One Word Explains the Worth of Your Neighbors’ House - April 8, 2021
- Your Survival Guy Stock: Witness This Dividend Miracle - April 7, 2021
- Why Your Life Before COVID Isn’t Coming Back - April 6, 2021