Want to get your family back on the slopes? Here are some thoughts for you.
Look for deals with your local ski shop for rentals that include a ski pass. Friends of ours did that this season where their kids had season passes included with their equipment rentals.
One of the problems that can turn skiing into a chore is the “pressure” of getting lunches made, getting to the slopes, waiting in line to buy tickets, making sure everyone’s got their helmet, goggles, neck warmer, gloves, skis or snowboard, and poles. What am I missing? With all of that to remember, it’s not hard to imagine what could go wrong and how the “fun” can disappear like a set of car keys in a snowbank.
But, one thing you have when you own a pass is freedom. There is no ticket line to wait in and you don’t have to feel “guilty” about showing up late or leaving early.
With the high cost of daily lift tickets you can get your money back with a season pass in about eight days of skiing. And better yet it will get you out into the mountain air when you may have otherwise decided not to spend the money.
Chairlift- Funny Disasters by Warren Miller
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Thrills in Bills: New Excitement for Treasury Investors - October 5, 2022
- WATCH: Jean-Pierre STUMPED By Question on Gas Prices - October 5, 2022
- Can Politics Predict the Markets? - October 5, 2022
- The Simple, Elegant Power of the Retirement Compounders - October 5, 2022
- My Money Sleeps: “I Never Bought a Car as an Investment in My Life,” Jay Leno - October 4, 2022