Want to get your family back on the slopes? Here are some thoughts for you.
Look for deals with your local ski shop for rentals that include a ski pass. Friends of ours did that this season where their kids had season passes included with their equipment rentals.
One of the problems that can turn skiing into a chore is the “pressure” of getting lunches made, getting to the slopes, waiting in line to buy tickets, making sure everyone’s got their helmet, goggles, neck warmer, gloves, skis or snowboard, and poles. What am I missing? With all of that to remember, it’s not hard to imagine what could go wrong and how the “fun” can disappear like a set of car keys in a snowbank.
But, one thing you have when you own a pass is freedom. There is no ticket line to wait in and you don’t have to feel “guilty” about showing up late or leaving early.
With the high cost of daily lift tickets you can get your money back with a season pass in about eight days of skiing. And better yet it will get you out into the mountain air when you may have otherwise decided not to spend the money.
Chairlift- Funny Disasters by Warren Miller
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021