At The Blaze, Sarah Taylor describes the heart warming rendition of the National Anthem that was sung by fans recently (watch it below). She writes:
Hockey fans during Wednesday night’s NHL playoff game between the New York Islanders and the Boston Bruins delivered an unforgettable rendition of “The S
Singer-songwriter Nicole Raviv, who regularly delivers the national anthem before Islanders games at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York, led the performance.
According to the New York Post, the coliseum held a sellout crowd of 13,917 during the Wednesday night game.
What are the details?
During Wednesday night’s Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, thousands of fans in attendance hopped in and sang along with Raviv.
At one point, a grinning Raviv pointed the microphone toward the massive audience, emboldening them to sing even prouder and louder.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- My Nephew Graduates, and I’m Larry the Cable Guy - June 5, 2023
- California Is Driving These Wealthy Businesses Out of the State - June 5, 2023
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023