“Help Isn’t Coming!” heads the introduction to The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide. “It may sound harsh, but the reality of most crisis situations is that you’re going to have to be your own first responder.” And that in a nutshell is how I want you to think about your money and your investments. As your survival guy I’m taking full responsibility to provide you with all of the information I believe is necessary to help make you a better survivalist.
The minute you start thinking this way, as a survivalist, the minute your entire view of the world changes. It happens that fast. Your job is to take hold of this mindset and make sure you maintain it in good times and in bad. It’s not complicated. But it’s hard to do. One of the wonderful rewards of a survivalist mindset is you get to think in terms of how things work. For example, how do you make a fire last 8 hours? You make a plan, you do the work, hope for the best and plan for the worst. You make things happen. You believe in yourself. Help isn’t coming. And that’s OK. I believe in you.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022