“Help Isn’t Coming!” heads the introduction to The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide. “It may sound harsh, but the reality of most crisis situations is that you’re going to have to be your own first responder.” And that in a nutshell is how I want you to think about your money and your investments. As your survival guy I’m taking full responsibility to provide you with all of the information I believe is necessary to help make you a better survivalist.
The minute you start thinking this way, as a survivalist, the minute your entire view of the world changes. It happens that fast. Your job is to take hold of this mindset and make sure you maintain it in good times and in bad. It’s not complicated. But it’s hard to do. One of the wonderful rewards of a survivalist mindset is you get to think in terms of how things work. For example, how do you make a fire last 8 hours? You make a plan, you do the work, hope for the best and plan for the worst. You make things happen. You believe in yourself. Help isn’t coming. And that’s OK. I believe in you.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023