You think Jackson, Mississippi Councilman Kenneth Stokes wants the City Council to take a stand against crime? No, against the police. You can’t make this stuff up: “Rocks, Bricks and Bottles!”
After a car chase crossing county lines ended with a crash in Jackson, Councilman Kenneth Stokes is calling for the City Council to take steps against what he calls a reoccurring problem. WJTV’s Lucy Dieckhaus spoke with him about what he plans to do next.
“You can replace a car but you can’t replace these babies lives,” said Stokes.
Councilman Kenneth stokes didn’t hold back any punches about that chase that ended in Jackson involving a deputy and five innocent people . He says law enforcement shouldn’t have chased the men over a car.
“Who is accountable for the car crash the property damage and for the innocent women and children involved,” said Stokes.
He’s pushing for the City Council to take steps against what he says is a reoccurring problem, and Stokes says he has a solution.
“What can be done to stop this. My position is meet with the black leadership and my suggestion is going to be rocks, bricks and bottles,” sais Stokes.
Read more in “Like a War Zone” in Jackson, MS, Part I.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021
- I’ve Been in Richard Young’s Maximizers for Years - January 20, 2021
- Smith Family Robinson in Live Free or Die, NH - January 19, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021