In remembering Queen Elizabeth II, what immediately comes to mind is tough love and how strong she needed to be with those closest to her. Long live the Queen.
We happened to be in Paris during Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubliee where the above pictures were displayed outside the Elysée Palace.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- “Doctor, What Are You Doing?” “Nothing,” He Said - October 3, 2023
- Bidenflation Making It Harder to Retire - October 3, 2023
- Will Illinois Gun Owners Register Their Firearms? - October 3, 2023
- “Oh, This Is Prime Real Estate,” They Say - October 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive September 2023: “I Want to Be a Farmer, a Garbageman, or Tom Brady” - October 2, 2023