If you’re a client of Richard C. Young & Co., then you know how much we love Baby’s Coffee—Southernmost Coffee Roasters in America. Clients of mine sent this pic yesterday telling me how much they enjoyed a recent trip to Key West. They look happy, don’t they?
You know what’s worth noting is we didn’t spend a ton of time talking about the market today (Monday), even with it being shut down after opening down more than 7%. We talked about it, no doubt, but we had more fun talking about stone crab claws and their beautiful Airstream. Talk about timeless.
You and I know the future is unpredictable. I remember like it was yesterday, talking with clients during the tech bust and the real estate crash. Looking back, they weren’t easy times for investors, especially for those without a plan. But we got through it and we even had some time to talk about things like crawfish bowls, LSU, and the Saints. How do I remember? Because the happy couple above were clients every step of the way.
PS. Yes. Life is all about enjoying that hot cup of Baby’s coffee. It’s not a race.
Read my entire series, Coronavirus Infects Stock Market here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Europe’s Lockdowns Did Little but Cause “Economic Catastrophe and Untold Human Suffering” - August 4, 2020
- Gold Prices are Soaring: Here’s Why - August 4, 2020
- Survive and Thrive August 2020: The Clock is Ticking: You Must Protect Your Family - August 3, 2020
- Americans Spark Lumber Shortage in Escape from the City - August 3, 2020
- Trump Needs to Turn the Tables on Pelosi, Inc. - August 3, 2020