As more money piles into stocks, there’s never been a better time to get acquainted with Dick Young’s investment North Star, the Treasury bill. Backed by the full-faith credit pledge of the United States government, the T-bill is your risk-free rate of return. To see the chart, click here, and roll your finger, left to right, from the mid-80s to today. Do you see a problem with today’s investment environment? It’s a lot different from when Dick Young began writing to you, as I explain when you click on the chart link above.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Kick-Start Your Weekend with Boston’s: Don’t Look Back - September 20, 2019
- The Fed is Clueless - September 20, 2019
- The Rich and Famous: How to Invest Like Jay Leno - September 19, 2019
- Tucker Carlson Is the Most Important Voice in America - September 19, 2019
- This is Why Vanguard is Too Big - September 18, 2019