The average prices paid in sales of existing homes is nearing it 2006 high (12 month moving average). Historically low Federal Reserve rates and unprecedented quantitative easing have nearly achieved creating a complete rebound in existing home prices. The 12 month moving average of the sales price measure is only 1% below its all-time high.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021