As I wrote to you on Wednesday, Bitcoin and Libra are two different animals. One is a digital asset and one is digital cash. Bitcoin being the asset, Libra being the cash.
But is Bitcoin an asset worth investing in? As I’ve written to you in the past, I love the idea of blockchain’s trustless ledger. But with my money or your money? No.
- Are Today’s Bitcoin Investors Making the Same Mistake as Isaac Newton?
- Beyond Bitcoin, Has Crypto-Boredom Set in?
- Can Bitcoin Ever Really Be a Currency?
- Emergency Cash: Bitcoin or Dollars?
- What do I think of Bitcoin? Part I
- Paul Singer Epically Savages Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is Interesting, But It’s Not the Next Gold
- $70 Million in Bitcoin was Stolen, Did Anyone Notice?
Bitcoin is like the Wild West where fortunes will be made and lost. I just don’t see the “margin of safety” today.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023
- Prepare for Solar Storms in 2024 - November 29, 2023
- Can the Supreme Court Stop Wealth Taxes Before They Start? - November 28, 2023
- Families Can’t Save Enough - November 28, 2023