The average daily movement in stocks during the first quarter of 2017 was the lowest since 1965. What did stocks do back in 1965?
Basically nothing for the next 16 years or, an entire retirement for many. That’s why you need to get paid to be in this market in the form of dividends.
But how do you know which companies have the safest, most sacred dividends, and which companies look out for you, the investor?
Allow me to help. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023