The average daily movement in stocks during the first quarter of 2017 was the lowest since 1965. What did stocks do back in 1965?
Basically nothing for the next 16 years or, an entire retirement for many. That’s why you need to get paid to be in this market in the form of dividends.
But how do you know which companies have the safest, most sacred dividends, and which companies look out for you, the investor?
Allow me to help. My email address is email@example.com
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021
- Your Retirement Life: Meet Your BMW Club Racing Program Director - January 22, 2021
- PANDEMIC Pushes Military-Grade Surveillance on Americans Like YOU - January 21, 2021
- Do You Know Who’s the Largest Owner of Farmland in America? - January 21, 2021
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021