The average daily movement in stocks during the first quarter of 2017 was the lowest since 1965. What did stocks do back in 1965?
Basically nothing for the next 16 years or, an entire retirement for many. That’s why you need to get paid to be in this market in the form of dividends.
But how do you know which companies have the safest, most sacred dividends, and which companies look out for you, the investor?
Allow me to help. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023
- 4 Life Changing Words for Your Survival Guy: “You Should Try This” - January 26, 2023
- Anti-Carbon Crusaders in Davos Talk ESG and OPM - January 25, 2023