Don’t be afraid to lock in interest rates for longer. The volatility we’re seeing in bonds is neck-snapping. Look at the change in the yield curve over the last month. I’m pointing specifically to the heart of the curve, not short-term rates. We’ll see how long the Fed can keep them higher for longer. Prepare accordingly. If you need help, I’m here.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellesley Fund: “Balanced Investing Is Dead” (Please Stop) - December 8, 2023
- Do You Have a Plan to Protect Your Personal Data? - December 8, 2023
- DIRTY JOBS: America Needs Mining Engineers - December 8, 2023
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #2 Coach - December 7, 2023
- Have All of New Jersey’s Workers Already Moved to Florida? - December 7, 2023