With bond yields this high and considering you might have some lazy cash still sitting around doing nothing, isn’t it time to put it to work? It’s been a while since we’ve seen full faith and credit treasuries with yields this high.
Let’s not get into the prediction business. Will the Fed raise rates further? Will it be forced to cut later this year? Not my concern. My concern is you building a portfolio focused on generating income.
Action Line: When inertia gets in the way, the result could be another year of your lazy cash sitting on your couch and eating all your food. Instead, put that cash to work. Let’s go.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Warren Miller: If You Don’t Do It This Year, You’ll Be… - January 30, 2023
- Your Investment Focus Is the Foundation for Success - January 30, 2023
- CATO: Global Freedom Is in Sharp Decline - January 27, 2023
- TIME FOR A GONDOLA? Little Cottonwood Canyon Jammed with Traffic - January 27, 2023
- Biden Administration Destroying Retiree Fiduciary Protections - January 27, 2023