Did you make last year a good year? If you subscribed to my monthly Survive & Thrive letter, we got to know each other better and gained some perspective. This year will be no different. As my father-in-law, Dick Young, would write in his monthly newsletter Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report, “make it a good month” is a philosophy.
Because this is an emotional time of year, I want you to keep your head about you. As I’ve written to you before, stock prices are qualitative. They’re opinions. Dividends are not. They are quantitative. They’re cold, hard cash. You can see them being paid when you see them on your statement.
Action Line: Just because we’re flipping the calendar doesn’t mean you flip out over market prices. That is unless you had the wrong plan for you to begin with. If that’s the case, then we should talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023