Did you make last year a good year? If you subscribed to my monthly Survive & Thrive letter, we got to know each other better and gained some perspective. This year will be no different. As my father-in-law, Dick Young, would write in his monthly newsletter Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report, “make it a good month” is a philosophy.
Because this is an emotional time of year, I want you to keep your head about you. As I’ve written to you before, stock prices are qualitative. They’re opinions. Dividends are not. They are quantitative. They’re cold, hard cash. You can see them being paid when you see them on your statement.
Action Line: Just because we’re flipping the calendar doesn’t mean you flip out over market prices. That is unless you had the wrong plan for you to begin with. If that’s the case, then we should talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Rome, Paris, U.S.A.: Global Crisis in Confidence - June 2, 2023
- Your Survival Guy’s Best Insider’s Guide to Rome - June 2, 2023
- What Is a Fiduciary Duty? Are You Working with a Fiduciary? - June 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023