Diversification and patience. Two essential ingredients to wealth that are often discovered on the road most traveled. Because most investors are too busy working and accumulating money to think about diversification and patience, it’s done for them. They’re on autopilot.
But when you start thinking about retiring, it’s hard to stay on the road to wealth—especially with all the distractions. Right now, I’m thinking about all those treks driving to Florida. It’s hard to miss the billboards to visit Pedro at South of the Border—the roadside attraction we all know from driving route 95S.
Then, after stopping a few times, the novelty wears off. Experience is a great educator. It’s hard to know what you don’t know.
Action Line: Slow and steady wins the race. Diversification and patience are the way to put generational wealth to work. There will always be stops along the way. Many necessary. But it’s your journey. I believe in you. Let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023
- Are Most NFTs Now Worthless? - September 21, 2023
- 2ND AMENDMENT ALERT: Biden to Create New Anti-Gun Office - September 21, 2023
- Don’t Ask Me When to Haul Your Boat - September 20, 2023
- You May Be Surprised by America’s “Least Woke City” - September 20, 2023