Bond investors pay attention. The loud sucking noise you hear is impatient investors selling for pennies on the dollar.
We may look back on today in a few years and say, “Wow, that was an obvious buying opportunity.” It’s funny (not that funny) that when investors see lower prices in their portfolio, their instinct is to sell.
When they see lower prices at Cosco, they buy more. Why not bring that consumer eye to your money? I do.
Because I see unique opportunities for your lazy cash. Get it into the office. No more working from home. It’s time to increase its production.
Look, I see yields we haven’t seen in decades. Time to focus on your portfolio yield.
Action Line: I’m here to help. When you’re ready to talk, let’s talk.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellesley Fund: “Balanced Investing Is Dead” (Please Stop) - December 8, 2023
- Do You Have a Plan to Protect Your Personal Data? - December 8, 2023
- DIRTY JOBS: America Needs Mining Engineers - December 8, 2023
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #2 Coach - December 7, 2023
- Have All of New Jersey’s Workers Already Moved to Florida? - December 7, 2023