New cyber attacks are hitting businesses and governments around the world each day. Every time a new technology is created, such as the cloud, the Internet of Things, and big data platforms, they expand the possibilities of human endeavor, but also create new avenues for criminals to exploit in their efforts to cause damage, coerce cooperation, or simply steal money or secrets.
In a wide ranging paper embedded below, Hewlett-Packard explains the State of Security Operations today. In it, HP examines regional trends in security, the differences in approach between small businesses and large ones, and what’s happening in industry as a whole.
If you haven’t already considered the cyber defenses of your business, now is the best time to do so.
[gview file=”http://www.youngresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/StateofSecurityOperationsReport2017new.pdf” width=”100%”]
What It Really Takes to Catch a Hacker
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Locking In a Generational Opportunity in Fixed Income - November 30, 2023
- RIP Charlie Munger: Keeping It Simple Never Goes out of Style - November 30, 2023
- Explosion in Gun Ownership Creates Difficulties for Progressives - November 30, 2023
- It’s California vs. Florida in the Big State Debate - November 29, 2023
- Shiffrin Brings It Home with World Cup Win at Killington - November 29, 2023