New cyber attacks are hitting businesses and governments around the world each day. Every time a new technology is created, such as the cloud, the Internet of Things, and big data platforms, they expand the possibilities of human endeavor, but also create new avenues for criminals to exploit in their efforts to cause damage, coerce cooperation, or simply steal money or secrets.
In a wide ranging paper embedded below, Hewlett-Packard explains the State of Security Operations today. In it, HP examines regional trends in security, the differences in approach between small businesses and large ones, and what’s happening in industry as a whole.
If you haven’t already considered the cyber defenses of your business, now is the best time to do so.
[gview file=”http://www.youngresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/StateofSecurityOperationsReport2017new.pdf” width=”100%”]
What It Really Takes to Catch a Hacker
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022
- Honey, Where’d all the Covid Money Go? - September 23, 2022
- How Long Will Your Pension Fund Last? - September 23, 2022
- Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - September 22, 2022