New cyber attacks are hitting businesses and governments around the world each day. Every time a new technology is created, such as the cloud, the Internet of Things, and big data platforms, they expand the possibilities of human endeavor, but also create new avenues for criminals to exploit in their efforts to cause damage, coerce cooperation, or simply steal money or secrets.
In a wide ranging paper embedded below, Hewlett-Packard explains the State of Security Operations today. In it, HP examines regional trends in security, the differences in approach between small businesses and large ones, and what’s happening in industry as a whole.
If you haven’t already considered the cyber defenses of your business, now is the best time to do so.
[gview file=”http://www.youngresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/StateofSecurityOperationsReport2017new.pdf” width=”100%”]
What It Really Takes to Catch a Hacker
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021
- How Are You Doing on a Local Level? - January 14, 2021
- February RAGE Gauge: Americans Focusing on What’s In Front of Them - January 14, 2021
- There’s Always a Way Forward for Americans Like YOU - January 13, 2021