Is this the calm before the storm? Why bother getting into the prediction business when you can safely navigate these waters with a well crafted plan?
It begins with you. Are you protecting your money as well as you can?
Now is the time to look out into the ocean and think long and hard about what you’re doing. Remember, when the storm warnings come you need to have the discipline and conviction to ride it out.
Having spent many an hour sailing the local sea of Newport, Buzzards Bay, and Vineyard Sound, storms turn seconds into minutes and minutes into hours. You hope it will end soon. It always seems to last forever. And you never feel 100% confident you’ll get out unharmed. That’s why it’s called a storm.
Are you prepared?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Investing Habits of the Fairly Wealthy: #10 Powerball - September 29, 2023
- Your Survival Guy: “Life on Main Street Hasn’t Been This Hard in a While” - September 29, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - September 29, 2023
- “Then One Day the Grandfather was Gone” - September 28, 2023
- How Joe Biden Raised Oil Prices - September 28, 2023