Is this the calm before the storm? Why bother getting into the prediction business when you can safely navigate these waters with a well crafted plan?
It begins with you. Are you protecting your money as well as you can?
Now is the time to look out into the ocean and think long and hard about what you’re doing. Remember, when the storm warnings come you need to have the discipline and conviction to ride it out.
Having spent many an hour sailing the local sea of Newport, Buzzards Bay, and Vineyard Sound, storms turn seconds into minutes and minutes into hours. You hope it will end soon. It always seems to last forever. And you never feel 100% confident you’ll get out unharmed. That’s why it’s called a storm.
Are you prepared?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021