The RAGE Gauge for September continues to signal High Risk. The most significant contributor to this month’s reading was the all-time record of handgun background checks for the month of August at 611,575. Gold pulled back over the last 30-days, but is still holding strong at the $1,300/troy oz. support level while the yield on the 3-month T-Bill ticked higher. Both are an indication the market is taking Federal Reserve threats of rate increases more serious. I don’t expect the Fed to rock the boat much prior to the election.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive October 2022: Sink Your Teeth into These Bond Yields - October 1, 2022
- What You Start to See Is a Death Spiral - September 30, 2022
- Why Your State Doesn’t Need an Income Tax - September 30, 2022
- Biden, Harris, Obama and Democracy? - September 30, 2022
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022