The RAGE Gauge for September continues to signal High Risk. The most significant contributor to this month’s reading was the all-time record of handgun background checks for the month of August at 611,575. Gold pulled back over the last 30-days, but is still holding strong at the $1,300/troy oz. support level while the yield on the 3-month T-Bill ticked higher. Both are an indication the market is taking Federal Reserve threats of rate increases more serious. I don’t expect the Fed to rock the boat much prior to the election.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- You Know “We’ve Been Lied To” and They Laugh at Us - January 26, 2021
- Valuations Reminiscent of Dot-Com Crash in 2000 - January 26, 2021
- Only You Know How Much Gold You Should Own - January 25, 2021
- Unmasking Heath and Human Services Secretary Nominee Xavier Becerra - January 25, 2021
- Your Personal Safety: Concealed-Carry How to Carry Your Freedom - January 22, 2021