What caught my attention is the noticeable bump in gold as investors seek safe haven investments.
Remember though, while the yellow metal is an important component of a diversified portfolio, its lack of income or dividend payments make it an expensive asset for too much of your retirement money.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- The Donald of Sports Radio Fired and Tucker Carlson Speaks - July 19, 2019
- Are You Fully Invested? - July 19, 2019
- Part II: The IRS is Coming for Your IRA - July 18, 2019
- The Donald Trump of Sports Radio is Gone - July 17, 2019
- Beat the IRS: Roth IRAs for Your Kids and Grandkids - July 17, 2019