What caught my attention is the noticeable bump in gold as investors seek safe haven investments.
Remember though, while the yellow metal is an important component of a diversified portfolio, its lack of income or dividend payments make it an expensive asset for too much of your retirement money.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season - September 26, 2022
- State Pension Funds Brace for Private Equity Losses - September 26, 2022
- DeSantis Batted .313 in Four Seasons at Yale - September 26, 2022
- Remembering Ronald Read Who Died with an $8 Million Fortune - September 23, 2022
- DeSantis Describes the Great American Exodus - September 23, 2022