Over the last month, Americans’ perception of risk hasn’t changed much. One factor of their perceived risk is at a very low level though, their dissatisfaction with their country.
For over a decade now Gallup’s poll of American dissatisfaction with the country has been 61% or higher. Not since August of 2005 have only 60% of Americans been dissatisfied. That changed with this month’s survey results. For the first time in 13 years, dissatisfaction dropped down to 60%.
Satisfaction is also the highest it has been since 2005, at 38%. Not since September of 2005 have Americans been so satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S.
It’s likely that the economic factors I discussed in last month’s RAGE Gauge post are at the root of the increased satisfaction in America.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- RAGE Gauge June: Remember When You Were A Kid and Money Was Free? - June 8, 2023
- Your Retirement Life: Striped Bass Fishing off Block Island - June 8, 2023
- Artificial Intelligence or Four-Year Olds? - June 8, 2023
- Forbes Global 2000: The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall? - June 8, 2023
- Starving for Fixed Income? I Can Help - June 7, 2023