For over a decade now Gallup’s poll of American dissatisfaction with the country has been 61% or higher. Not since August of 2005 have only 60% of Americans been dissatisfied. That changed with this month’s survey results. For the first time in 13 years, dissatisfaction dropped down to 60%.
Satisfaction is also the highest it has been since 2005, at 38%. Not since September of 2005 have Americans been so satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S.
It’s likely that the economic factors I discussed in last month’s RAGE Gauge post are at the root of the increased satisfaction in America.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Early Advice from Her Dad on Tipping at Charlie Trotter’s - February 2, 2023
- Treasury Bonds Ready to Rock and Roll - February 2, 2023
- Survive and Thrive February 2023: 4 Life Changing Words: “You Should Try This” - February 1, 2023
- Tom Brady Retires, Again. Should You? - February 1, 2023
- Reagan’s America Remembered by Your Survival Guy and More - February 1, 2023