We can thank President Trump for unleashing the animal spirits that have been key to this economic resurgence: Business Owners of America Unite! And we may be seeing just the beginning of the economic growth to come.
But, from an investment standpoint, especially for those in or near retirement, it continues to be a sticky situation. Do you put more money into a bull market that is long in the tooth only to have it ripped in two with a nasty correction? Or, do you take the high road and suffer along with two percent rates, gritting your teeth, as your nephew talks about cryptos?
Continue to err on the safe side. A good economy is one thing. Knowing when the bull will turn is another.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Toilet Paper and SPAM: What More You Can Do? - April 16, 2021
- The Three Bubbles Threatening Your Portfolio Today - April 16, 2021
- Crushing Words to Avoid: “We’re Disappointed in You” - April 15, 2021
- Don’t Miss the Boat: Meet Your Money Stewards - April 15, 2021
- Why Service Is King in 1(800)# Teenage Wasteland - April 14, 2021